Research at the Wyandotte Museums
One of the ways that the Wyandotte Museums seeks to enrich the City of Wyandotte and its citizens is by provinding access to the Museums' collection of local history archives.
Research into geneology, historic buildings, businesses, and many other topics can be conducted at the Burn's Home. Visitors can request information on specific topics which they will then be able to view in our new public reading room. Copies and photo scans are available for the fees listed below.
- $0.20 per copy
- For more than 20 copies, there is a $4.00 service fee and a turn around time of 2 weeks.
- Prints: $2.00 per photo, up to 8.5"X11"
- CD: $1.00 per photo, in addition to $1 for the CD (CD fee waived if reseracher brings in own CD).
- There may be up to a four week turn around time on photo scans
- Standard shipping rates apply.
At this time, access to archives is by appointment. Please contact us to establish a time and date, along with your topic of inquiry. Regular archival walk-in hours will begin soon, so please stay tuned!